This hotel is one of the closest to the air port. They run a shuttle to & from the airport about every 15 minutes.
This is not the nicest Westin I have stayed in only because I think it is an older property. Our king room was on the small side and the bathroom was small but it had all you expect from Westin, the Heavenly Bed & rain shower.
Food was pricey so we walked to nearby restaurant to eat.
They do have a business center for you to print boarding passes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with your unique needs in mind, The Westin San Francisco Airport offers business travelers easy access to the city and Silicon Valley via major freeways and public transport. Less than .5 mile away from San Francisco International Airport, we offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Westin San Francisco Airport
- Westin Hotel Millbrae
- Westin Millbrae
- Millbrae Westin