I stayed at the westin San Francisco for a week and it was a very enjoyable stay. The location is perfect for business and getting around the bay, plus there are some lovely restaurants in millbrea and Burlingame. The broadway gill is excellent and just over the freeway.
My room was well equipped and had all I needed. It's clean and well maintained, and I love the points options of you decide to skip a day. I find incentives always work. The cleaning staff are the friendliest I have met in a long time, and were happy to help if you needed anything. Oh and the heavenly bed is just that, heavenly!
The public areas are good too, the staff are friendly and always happy to help. The restaurant and bar were being refurbished when I was there, but I am back there again in march and looking forward to trying them out. They make a great martini.
All in all, this is a great property and I highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Westin San Francisco Airport
- Westin Hotel Millbrae
- Westin Millbrae
- Millbrae Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with your unique needs in mind, The Westin San Francisco Airport offers business travelers easy access to the city and Silicon Valley via major freeways and public transport. Less than .5 mile away from San Francisco International Airport, we offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.