We were due to fly home via New York but were scuppered because of hurricane Sandy and ended up with an unexpected stopover in San Francisco. The airline gave us a number for the cheapest hotel rates and we chose the westin at $90 per room.
The shuttle runs every 15 mins and check in was quick and professional. The room was nicely furnished although the bathroom was a little tired. The beds were comfortable but the pillows were very soft which affected my sleep. The air conditioning was really efficient which was a blessing.
We didn't check in till ten pm so didn't eat at the hotel. We did have a drink in the bar area which was nice but rather expensive.
All in all a perfectly acceptable airport hotel
- Also Known As:
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Westin San Francisco Airport
- Westin Hotel Millbrae
- Westin Millbrae
- Millbrae Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with your unique needs in mind, The Westin San Francisco Airport offers business travelers easy access to the city and Silicon Valley via major freeways and public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.