Gold member upon check in. Gold members are offered a welcome gift with each stay. This includes a choice of free Wifi, points, or a drink. Source: https://www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/account/member_benefits/gold_preferred.html
Front desk attendant said that my Starwood number was on file, but made no other reference to the different tiers. When I arrived at my room, I called the operator and double checked about a welcome gift which would include free wifi. Operator said that this option is not available for Gold members. When I arrived home, I called Starwood's main number and they informed me that Gold status should be recognized not by per property but based on per stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with your unique needs in mind, The Westin San Francisco Airport offers business travelers easy access to the city and Silicon Valley via major freeways and public transport. Less than .5 mile away from San Francisco International Airport, we offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Westin San Francisco Airport
- Westin Hotel Millbrae
- Westin Millbrae
- Millbrae Westin