We just spent three days in the Quality Suites Hotel. For some strange reason, the hotel cannot be found on the Choicehotels website, even though it is part of that hotel chain. Our room was of average size for being a suite. One good point about the hotel was the cook-to-order breakfast. They offered a good variety and the food was good. Other than that, our experience was not very pleasant. The spa was broken, and we didn't see anyone work on it while we were there. They advertise free wifi, but it did not work very well. I complained to the front desk and they gave me the number of the help desk. When I called the help desk, they only gave me excuses and didn't do anything to solve the problem. The help desk was advertised to be available 24 hours a day, but when I tried to call later no one was there. The biggest problem I had was with housekeeping. One day they came by the room to see when they could come in the room. I told them we would be leaving in one hour and they could come back then. They were agreeable to that. When we returned 4 yours later tired and ready to take a nap, they had not been in our room yet. When I complained at the front desk, the housekeeper finally showed up. The next day, the housekeeper came into our room without knocking on the door. That was totally unacceptable!! When I told the front desk while checking out about the problems I had, the gal did not seem too interested. We had a reservation at the same hotel the following week. Needless to say, I cancelled it.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is conveniently located just one mile west of San Francisco International Airport and twelve miles south of Downtown San Francisco. The property is within minutes of popular attractions such as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Silicon Valley and Oakland are only twenty minutes away.Complimentary amenities with each stay include Fairfield Inn's signature Early Eats Breakfast Buffet, free airport shuttle service and free printing, faxing, and copying services in our Business Library. All of the hotel's guestrooms are oversized and have a separate living and sleeping area that are decorated in warm contemporary colors. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, two 32" flat panel televisions, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a large executive desk with an ergonomic chair. After a hectic day of travel or business, guests can unwind in the hotel's therapy outdoor whirlpool spa or workout in the hotel's fully equipped executive fitness room. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott's also within a very short walking distance to both historic Downtown Millbrae and the Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station. Historic Downtown Millbrae has a large collection of boutique and antique shops, restaurants, spas, national retailers, and entertainment. The Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station provides convenient and inexpensive Caltrain and BART train service to Downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and the Silicon Valley. Additional recreational activities such as golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, and sailing are nearby. San Francisco and Napa tours can be booked from the hotel with free round-trip tour pick-up and drop off service from/to the hotel. Park Stay and Go Packages are available that include a one night stay with all amenities plus up to fourteen days of additional parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Quality Inn Millbrae
- Quality Hotel Millbrae