The Fairfield Inn is a walkable distance from the BART line, with access to SFO via the hotel shuttle. We have stayed there twice, and have gotten AAA or AARP discounts. The in house breakfast is convenient and adequate. The rooms are fairly new, clean and modern.
The BART line goes to Downtown SF, so this would make a good choice if you don't want to pay the steep hotel prices in SF.
They do charge a premium for parking, so inquire about any deals.
There is also a large food court of inexpensive eateries across the street from the BART station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is conveniently located just one mile west of San Francisco International Airport and twelve miles south of Downtown San Francisco. The property is within minutes of popular attractions such as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Silicon Valley and Oakland are only twenty minutes away.Complimentary amenities with each stay include Fairfield Inn's signature Early Eats Breakfast Buffet, free airport shuttle service and free printing, faxing, and copying services in our Business Library. All of the hotel's guestrooms are oversized and have a separate living and sleeping area that are decorated in warm contemporary colors. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, two 32" flat panel televisions, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a large executive desk with an ergonomic chair. After a hectic day of travel or business, guests can unwind in the hotel's therapy outdoor whirlpool spa or workout in the hotel's fully equipped executive fitness room. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott's also within a very short walking distance to both historic Downtown Millbrae and the Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station. Historic Downtown Millbrae has a large collection of boutique and antique shops, restaurants, spas, national retailers, and entertainment. The Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station provides convenient and inexpensive Caltrain and BART train service to Downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and the Silicon Valley. Additional recreational activities such as golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, and sailing are nearby. San Francisco and Napa tours can be booked from the hotel with free round-trip tour pick-up and drop off service from/to the hotel. Park Stay and Go Packages are available that include a one night stay with all amenities plus up to fourteen days of additional parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Quality Inn Millbrae
- Quality Hotel Millbrae