“Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   730 Motel Dr, Merced, CA 95341 (Formerly Comfort Inn Merced)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Merced
Walworth, New York
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a middle of the pack hotel with above average staff. The facility is rough around the edges, but very clean. Amy and Brittany were friendly and helpful. We would stay here again, and recommend it to family and business travelers on a budget. Some of the hotels in this price range (based on our experience) are scary to stay at, this place is safe and clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at the comfort inn on 4/11/14. My stay was very comfortable as you can see the name comfort inn. I was very happy with the front desk service Taran helped me out with my keys I was having trouble with the keys. He came up in a minute and got me into my room after I replaced my keys somewhere. He helped me order my dinner. He is a very young talented gentlemen. He made my stay very special and I felt like I was home. I would give this hotel 10/10. After checking out the next day, Taran was working the morning shift and he helped me with direction's to Yosemite. He was very sweet and calm. He printed me out the direction's to Yosemite and My day started good already.

Tusayan, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I live in Arizona, I had to make a trip up here for my company. One set back after another has plagued my trip. I had a reservation at comfort inn, I called to let them know my flight was delayed the lady who answered identified her self as Chris assured me she would hold my reservation, even after I said it was going to be at least 3am before I reached there. No problem she said "see you when you get here." I was exhausted by the time I got there but Chris was at the desk with my paperwork already printed out, the keys made, and telling me where the elevator was located. Through my haze I remember hearing breakfast times, wi-fi passwords, wake up-calls. I had my meeting at 9am, was up early with coffee going over some things and needed some directions Chris was very helpful there to, apparently some road construction has re-routed traffic around but she had a little map of Merced and a high lighter, highlighted the easiest route to take. I wasn't at Comfort Inn very long but the guest service alone has sold me. When everything that can go wrong has, your tired, you just want to go to your room and shower and sleep, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is something wrong with your stay. Something wrong with your room, problems at check in, your too tired to be patient. I was greeted, checked in, and off to my shower and bed in no time at all. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Of course king rooms are the best, but if you need quiet rooms low 200s or low 300s
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hotels due to business travel and this is one of the few that I would never stay at again. The building itself was sadly in need of a major cleaning and update.
The halls on the first floor were dingy and dark. The carpet was filthy and the bathtub nonskid patch was all grey and gross. There was no desklamp and no place to plug in my computer from the desk area in order to work.

Room Tip: There isn't one
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Bellflower, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My day was going ok, but I recently visited Merced's Comfort Inn. While being there, Taran at the front Desk, was kind and generous to help me out. Everything was clean, organized and professionally handled. I did not encounter any foolish mistakes nor have a bad experience. I do recommend this place to visit if you're going to a trip because I know for sure next time, when I travel back North, I'll re-visit. Thanks once again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I currently stayed at the comfort Inn In Merced. I found my stay there was very pleasant. Rooms was clean and very well maintained. The greatest part of the stay was an very honest Maintenance guy Steve, who found my computer in my room that I had checked out of and took time to research and return my computer. Good hard working, honest employees are hard to find. Thank you for your honesty.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

It was a wonderful stay I was there for 2 nights. A housekeeper (Monica) gave me directions to the civic center. She was really friendly and was really polite. She was doing breakfast to she had everything really clean. I would definitely stay again and recommended to my friends.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!