“Excellent service and Bistro” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Merced
“Excellent service and Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this Marriott Courtyard number of times recently. Each visit has been excellent: appealing decor, friendly staff, nicely appointed rooms and a very good casual restaurant, The Bistro, with first rate service from Suzanne, Delia and others. The tacos and Bistro Burger are first-rate.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

My experience at this Marriot was wonderful, food was always excellent.Suzanne and Delia at the bistro, always pleasant and accommodating. All staff members were great. Hotel is very nice, and I'll always come back here when working in Merced.

• Stayed January 2014
Walnut, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

This Courtyard is the most courteous, professional and polite. I the Bristro folks are the best..Very tenative...It all starts when I check in with the register person Psi is the most nicest and efficient at this.

The Britro is Del, Sonya and Silvia that work the Bristro...They remember your name and what you like to drink and eat...gives you that home feeling

Room Tip: All locations are good. Mariotts are very consistent
Chino Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and brought meds for my coworker to her room because she was ill. Delia always knows how to make my perfect cup of coffee. She remembers me from my previous stay. I had way too much to carry and Sonia helped me with my bags door and coffee to my car. Now that's service!!!

• Stayed January 2014
Calgary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed here for four nights in business and was quite comfortable here. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean and I found the bed comfortable. The gym was good enough that I could do cardio and some free weights if I wanted to. I didn't done in the restaurant but it did look like the food was pretty good. My complaint was that the wifi was pretty much none existent. The front desk apologized and said that they are upgrading that.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Watsonville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel to attend a training at nearby UC Merced. The property is well maintained, the rooms were comfortable and clean. The only change I would make would be to request a room on the opposite side of the freeway noise and away from the elevator.

The Bistro cafe on site was a real plus - the food choices were good and delicious, prices reasonable and Delia and Sonya provided excellent and friendly service.

I will stay here again when visiting Merced!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on opposite side of freeway and away from elevator and vending machines for a quieter...
Merced, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've been coming here 2-3 times per month for four years. I know most of the staff and they know me. They want to know their guests.
I like that I can grab a bite downstairs and get to work, workout or sleep in the same place.
The food is good, the rooms are clean and everything is maintained, but it's people that keep me coming back. People like Delia, Suzanne, Zy, Patrick, Carlos et. al. Make me feel welcome.

Now if this place starts getting TOO busy I'll have to change my review...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Merced? Share your experiences!