“Thanks for feeding me ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Thanks for feeding me ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Yeah, bro and sis it's good place to have our Indian meal.
I used go for buffet or chicken tikka or bengan bharta and wheat roti.

Thanks you !!
p.s. Hv some Indian beer :p

Merced, California
“The best Indian food in Merced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I find it refreshing to dine in such a clean and friendly restaraunt! The service is good and the food is fantastic! It beats any other Indian cuisine in town. If you want a variety and tired of the same thing on a menu then this is the place to find it.It is different and fulfilling.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Spicy but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This newly-opened restaurant has a great selection of Indian cuisine. Be sure to order the garlic naan.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not so OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Indian food is one of my favorite cuisines. When I'm in the Bay Area or out of State I like to seek out Indian restaurants. I've been to quite a number of them, so Indian food is not new to me.
I wandered into Turmeric with a friend, liked the cute name and the location was perfect at that time.
Positives: clean, friendly staff, prompt service.
Negatives: food, decor.
The only thing about the food I liked was the rice. I had Sag Paneer, my friend had Chicken Tika Masala. My sag was beyond greasy, and the spicing was just not right. There was something sickeningly sweet in there. I ordered medium hot, but there wasn't any heat. As a non Indian person I have made better sag (without the paneer) at home than I was served at Turmeric that night. I tried my friend's Tika Masala and that spicing wasn't right, either. My friend said the chicken wasn't tender. How bad was it? When you don't want to take home your leftovers... that's not a good sign.
This was a one time trip. Next time I'm hungry and in the neighborhood I'll either have Thai food across the parking lot, or drive across town to Taste of Little India.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise! We went for the buffet lunch which had 10-12 items. The chicken curry and naan bread we out of this world! and omg so inexpensive 2 of us ate for 20 bucks. The staff was very friendly and refilled our drinks at least 4 times. Cute decor. Lets keep going there people and support something other than Applebees. Just kidding

• Visited July 2013