“Great Manicotti” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Merced, California
“Great Manicotti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Strange that I received an email from Tripadvisor asking for certain restaurant reviews today...as I and my friend ate lunch here just this afternoon. I've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The service is the best and the food is excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone headed up Highway 59 to Lakes McClure or McSwain, or even to Yosemite or the Stanislaus National Forest.

This place has lots of class for the likes of Merced, which is a homey type town, but you can go in in jeans and still feel comfortable there.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atwater, California, United States
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went for my birthday dinner. My Mom and I sent our food back TWICE and ended up having bread for dinner. Never going back. Ever. Di Cisco ' s brand corp. should sue to have their name removed from this location.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Very beauitful place to eat wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very beautiful place comfortable nice place food excellent and they have a full bar bread pizza are awesome all the other dish so many to chose from tasty food lots cheese garlic flavors

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Banos, California
“Lovely!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I had a wonderful salad (Chicken Primavera) while dining with several friends. The ingredients were fresh and the amount was just about right. The decor and ambiance was lovely. One friend thought the background music was a tad bit too loud to hear everyone"s conversation. The service was right on. The gratuity is included in the tip, so be aware of that when paying or charging the meal. The restroom was clean with 3 stalls. There was ample parking. I would definitely come back!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atwater, California
“Good Service, Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hit DiCicco's for my birthday dinner with the family. Of course the family decided to surprise me by having the staff sing the Happy Birthday song (which I'm sure they hate)... but when they came out and sang, my kids were in the bathroom. Sad that the kids missed it, the staff came out a second time and sang again. I hated it, but the family loved it. Well played by the DiCicco's staff. Good job. Food was good and everybody had a good time. The owner even bought the kids dessert on the house. We'll be going back again.

Visited October 2013