“Pleasant evening” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Los Banos, California
“Pleasant evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

For a first time visit, I was very impressed with the food, service and decor of this restaurant.
I was joined by 3 friends celebrating one of our birthdays. We arrived by 5PM and by 6PM the restaurant was starting to fill up. There was a mix of couples and young families. The service was very good. But, the best part was the food. I had never had Thai food before and it was delicious! We each ordered a separate dish + one bowl of rice for the 4 of us. They were served on large platters with plenty to go around! We even took left-overs home. My favorite was #53. A dish made up of pork (also could have ordered chicken or beef), eggplant, green curry coconut sauce, red peppers, onions,etc. It was more like a thick soup. That's where the white rice came in handy! All in all, a delicious meal served in a comfortable setting!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Merced, California
“Best Thai in Merced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Hands down this place is truly great. A modern decor, very friendly, quick and patient staff (even with large groups and babies), spotless tables and bathrooms and last but not least amazing food at amazing prices! Try their crispy noodles as an appetizer (Mee Krob), pad thai, pad kew mau, green curry, or one of their great many specialities. Every dish we tried so far has blown us away bringing the experience much closer to the actual Thai cuisine than any other place in Merced (and possibly even Bay Area). And again at these prices with this service, come as often as you can or call in and take it out. I love this restaurant!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merced, California, United States
“Great Pho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

best pho broth i've found in Merced; they provide all the necessary fixings to add in; lime, beansprouts, cilantro, and jalapenos.

Visited October 2012
Atwater, California
“The Best Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is the best thai food in Merced! I order the pad Thai and fried rice and love it. The food is fresh and there is a great selection.

Visited July 2012
Santa Cruz
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was really looking forward to Thai food and was not familiar with Merced, so I picked this one off the Garmin. The food was mediocre and the service was not friendly. It was busy, so maybe I just visited on an off night. But I still wouldn't go back if I were in Merced again.

• Visited July 2012