“A place to Sleep” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Merced B&B and Inns
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“A place to Sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

After a long day exploring the magnificent Yosemite, I was exhausted by the time I got to Merced. I just wanted somewhere to sleep. I saw this motel with a sign saying something like "Cheap Rates".
The check in had me concerned with a big sign that "ID must be shown"... hmmm... and it wasn't! But the room was only $40 and I was tired.
Hey guess what? This place was fine. Not the Hilton and pretty old. But the room was clean. The bed was fine. No shampoo or soap but I had my own. It was a cheap place to stay. I didn't have a swim but the pool looked clean and I am sure you could cool off in it on a hot day.
As far as a recommendation goes - I do say yes but with the clarification that only if you want somewhere to sleep only. If you want any luxury you should perhaps look elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo

Couples
Business

Been to Slumber Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Slumber Motel

Address: 1315 W 16th St, Merced, CA
Location: United States > California > Merced
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Merced
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Slumber Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Slumber Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.