“Good Thai in an unexpected spot” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Thai
Poulsbo, Washington
“Good Thai in an unexpected spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I were in Merced and looked for something to eat and were surprised to find a highly rated Thai place close by. We were glad we stopped for lunch, the prices were very reasonable and the food very good. I had Krapau Fried Rice, after thinking about getting Pad Krapau. My wife had Pad Khee Mau. The server did not ask for a spiciness level, the fried rice was about 1-star and the Pad Khee Mau about 2-star. The service was OK. We would stop again if we are ever in town, but would make sure to say how spicy we wanted the food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'd try some place else first”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I wouldn't go back again. The dressings and sauces for the food didn't taste homemade or fresh at all. It tasted like it had a lot of corn starch or was out of a bottle. I really wasn't happy with any of the food we ordered at all. Not tasty. Just edible. People around us were eating pretty much only soup/pho so maybe we should have just ordered that too. The food was a big disappointment BUT the staff were very friendly and offered great service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newman, California
“Great food excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were nine in our group. Service was great and the food was delicious I tried every single plate and all of them were delicious. The best sticky rice in my opinion I have ever taste.
Very friendly. The place needs a overhaul but the food and the friendly servers makes up for it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Merced, California
“Great Vegetarian choices are available”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are locals who eat dinner here occasionally. We quite enjoy the food. I tend to order Vegetarian dishes with tofu, and everything has always been well presented and tasty. They serve beer but not wine. Bummer! But.... tea is nice, too. :) Staff is friendly and efficient. Will continue to patronize.

“Best Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

If you love Thai food you gonna love this one!The food, service and the price were just amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere