“I'd try some place else first” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Thai
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'd try some place else first”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I wouldn't go back again. The dressings and sauces for the food didn't taste homemade or fresh at all. It tasted like it had a lot of corn starch or was out of a bottle. I really wasn't happy with any of the food we ordered at all. Not tasty. Just edible. People around us were eating pretty much only soup/pho so maybe we should have just ordered that too. The food was a big disappointment BUT the staff were very friendly and offered great service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Newman, California
“Great food excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were nine in our group. Service was great and the food was delicious I tried every single plate and all of them were delicious. The best sticky rice in my opinion I have ever taste.
Very friendly. The place needs a overhaul but the food and the friendly servers makes up for it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merced, California
“Great Vegetarian choices are available”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are locals who eat dinner here occasionally. We quite enjoy the food. I tend to order Vegetarian dishes with tofu, and everything has always been well presented and tasty. They serve beer but not wine. Bummer! But.... tea is nice, too. :) Staff is friendly and efficient. Will continue to patronize.

“Best Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

If you love Thai food you gonna love this one!The food, service and the price were just amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Ilinois, United States
“Loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

It may be nothing special compared to excellent Thai food restaurants, but I enjoyed it. Would eat here again.

Visited October 2011