My sister, 92 yr old Dad, and I stayed at this hotel in Feb. 2013.I used trip advisor for ratings and it was above my expectations. It was beyond comfortable. The beds were very comfortable with 4 pillows on each bed..."I love that"...Clean, up to date decor, which was inviting had a natural feel. We stayed in a suite because it was only 15 dollars more. It had a nice couch that also was a sleeper. Coffee table,lighting and a very roomy feel . Breakfast was pretty good, more selection than I have ever had.
The only thing I did not like is when my sister called to make the reservation she spoke with someone other than someone from the actual hotel. We wanted to make sure that we were able to have a room on the bottom level, she said yes we can arrange that because they do not have elevators at that hotel..WHAT? Really? I thought that very uncommon, we arrived to be told we are on the third floor but of course we have elevators....So, I wasnt happy with the wrong information, although it all turned out wonderful......You should be able to talk to the hotel you will be residing in.So no confusion on the customers questions.The other very nice touch is a newspaper at your door in the morning. What a great way to start a day.... Highly recommend...... Mary- Red Bluff,Ca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the new fresh look and feel of our Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Merced, CA located at the intersection of Highways 140, 59 and California Highway 99. We are just a short distance from Merced Municipal Airport (MCE), UC Merced, and Mercy Medical Center and Castle Air Museum. As the Gateway to Yosemite, Merced is 80 miles from the park. Merced offers a variety of entertaining outdoor activities such as hiking and bicycling, as well as water recreation at the many lakes in the area including Lake Yosemite & Don Pedro Lake. From the moment you drive up to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Merced you will feel welcomed by our fresh look and relaxing ambient music. Our responsive staff will help make you comfortable in one of our 91 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, including 19 suites. All rooms are equipped with deluxe new bedding and our Smart Bath Collection, as well as 32 flat panel televisions, and complimentary wired/wireless high-speed Internet. This newly built hotel also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, exercise room, business center, and a large meeting room. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Merced reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merced
- Holiday Inn Express Merced