“I second the "Perfect"!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Serenity Gardens Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Merced
Serenity Gardens Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Serenity Gardens Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
2649 Reggio Court, Merced, CA 95340   |
Special Price
$25 off room rate
Ranked #1 of 4 Merced B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“I second the "Perfect"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Thankfully I also decided last minute to look for a bed and breakfast, which is the same price as a hotel... but oh, so much more charm and hospitality..... I'll never stay at a hotel again, especially after staying at Serenity Gardens!

Staying at a b & b here is like staying your favorite lovely auntie .... So fortunate there was a last minute cancelation! So warm and relaxed here....A very PERSONal touch. What a heart the two of these people have! They have already offered to help me get settled in Merced if I do get this job (fingers crossed).

Surprised that a credit card wasn't demanded when I booked, and - should I say this - when I thought I would be arriving when Jackie was gone, she said she'd leave a key for me!

So much care .... we sat down as Jackie asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and what time... How do I want my eggs (freshly laid)? What type of meat would I like with that? sausage, bacon or canadian sausage? Pancakes, waffles or toast? Coffee upstairs while dressing?

Had a list of restaurants to try .... I said I needed to buy thank you cards, and she suggested a place to go for that too.

Jacuzzi tub.... internet.... sweetie pie dog Spot....really is perfect, and oh so nice to be so pampered!

Room Tip: I picked the Alaska suite... it's not that much more, but I wanted that big jacuzzi tub! I thin...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hope Valley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Jackie is such a lovely, warm hostess. She looked after our every need. We felt very relaxed and enjoyed sitting in her garden under the trees. She spoiled us by giving us an early morning coffee on the balcony, followed by a home cooked breakfast on the terrace and catered for my gluten-free dietary needs. We had a very comfortable night's sleep which set us up for the journey ahead to Yosemite. We really enjoyed our stay.
Viv & Peter

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
West Covina, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was very excited for my first B&B experience, my husband was not so much. We were in Merced visiting my son who attends UCMerced. Well, Jackie and Jerry won him over with their hospitality, beautiful home, and overall "make you feel at home" vibe. Jackie is the perfect host. She is an amazing cook and very welcoming innkeeper. Jerry is a cool guy with an easy going spirit. We loved just sitting and talking to them while relaxing. If you are looking for a peaceful place to stay in Merced, Serenity Gardens is it. We will definitely be visiting again. Oh, and loved spending time with Spot and Bonita and the chickens.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

If you are going to Merced, call Jackie and if you are lucky, you get a room in Serenity Gardens. Lovely house, lovely garden, Jackie is the sweetest lady who makes you the perfect breakfast, pick you up at the train station if you need it and makes your stay perfect!! You will not regret it!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We were only the second bikers there in 8 years, but they are definitely wanting more! From the awesome man cave with all the Harley's he has owned and vintage ones at that, to special parking spots that are secure, to comfortable accommodations, a wonderful breakfast with eggs from their own chickens!! I have a gluten allergy and she had a breakfast just for me. They were very helpful with awesome rides from there to our next destination! If you have a bike or not it is the place to stay, but they would love to have more bikers visit!

• Stayed July 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We certainly found it a most peaceful place to stay. We stayed for 2 nights and went to Yosemite for the day in between, by YARTS bus, which worked well. Our conclusion: an awesome house, awesome place, awesome company. We rate it 10/10!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We needed a place to stay in Merced as we planned a short one day trip to Yosemite Valley. Jackie and Jerry were fantastic hosts for a two night stay. Both are easy to talk to and it is a delight visiting with them. The Alaska Room is very spacious, the property is lovely, the breakfasts delightful. Wondeful place and wonderful hosts add up to a wonderful stay. If you are in the area -- grab this place. Thanks Jackie and Jerry for a great time!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Serenity Gardens Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!