I have come away a fair bit disappointed from the BWPRiviera after a five night stay.
What was good:
- Internet was fast.
- Staff was good/ polite.
- the pool looked very nice and clean but i didnt get time to swim.
- It is 100m from the stanford shopping center parking and a mile from palo alto university avenue.
What didn't work:
- In 209$/night, I would expect a better sleep quality. You can hear all the traffic all the time. I moved into 217 only to request a move inwards (got 215!) which didn't help. This was my biggest grouse- thisis something the staff cannot solve.
- The breakfast was rather limited. Beverages (tea, coffee, fruit infusedwater etc), milk/cereals, waffles, frozen burger and frozen hard boiled egg. The last item was my mainstay!! Nothing was freshly made except the waffle.
- The gym is rather sparse but thats okay I guess for this range.
- Unlike other motels that have frozen food to purchase, these guys had none. The nearby restaurants (oasis) are hopeless. So getting hungry late evening here is a bad idea!!
I may stay here again the future because of nearness to office only - no other reason.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Riviera Hotel Menlo Park
- Best Western Menlo Park
- Menlo Park Best Western