“So good, I came back for more” 5 of 5 stars

650-325-7900
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Galata Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 99 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crane
Description: Galata Bistro is located in Menlo Park.
Dublin, Ireland
“So good, I came back for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is my second visit to this restaurant. Its a favourite of a good friend of mine who lives in the area. Its excellent quality food, served well, with minimum fuss at good value prices for the area. The atmosphere on the night was excellent. 2 large parties of people made created a nice buzz.

My veal piccata was divine. I associate trips to the US with at least one Italian meal with veal dish. So this really hit the spot.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“A Great Date Night Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

My wife and I ate here and everything far exceeded our expectations. This was our first visit and we will return. The service was fast and the atmosphere was perfect. Nice decor, lively but not too noisy. There were a wide variety of entree selections, all reasonably priced (generally $15 to $25, a few outside that range). We had one of our entrees custom prepared which the staff was happy to do. Only one minor issue: It was cold outside that evening and we had to moved to a table which was not so close to the door ... too drafty.

• Visited December 2011