“jose b-day” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Garden Grove, California, USA
“jose b-day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to eat and hang out. It gets a little busy just go early there will be a wait. Worth it!

Visited October 2013

Temecula, California, United States
“Joke!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Called ahead as we have done in the past, on arrival told that there would be a 20 minute wait, which having overheard the conversation with the previous guest where he was told 55 minutes, I was quite pleased about.

An hour later I asked how much longer this "20 minute wait" would be? Suddenly the girl could find no record of us anywhere (Despite us having one of their buzzing/lighting up alarm things)

A further 10 minute wait and we were seated, only to be ignored by the waitress for another 15 minutes, each time she passed she said she would be "right with us"..........Yeah right!

Having extolled the virtues of the place to our guests from the UK , I was pretty upset that both of them described their half rack of ribs as 'almost inedible, dry and tasteless'.

This was our 4th and final visit to this place, unfortunately it has gone right down since opening, and the staff just do not seem to care......Oh well good job there are more choices in the area!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Bernardino, California
“Wonderful new place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I recently stopped by on our way home from San Diego. Since we rarely drive towrds there we had never seen it before. We decided to stop by since we are both steak lovers. We were told the wait would be 15 minutes and was less than 5. Points for that. Our server was Audrey and absolutely amazing. We go out to eat alot and encounter all different types of servers. I gotta say she gave us one of our best dinners. Aside from the wonderful service, the food was pretty good. The bbq pork was tasty and their bread is delicious! The beer is cheap and not even happy hour. Our total was low and we thought she forgot to add something. Although it may be a bit far for us we will definitely be coming back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
So Cal
“Loud,Loud,LOUD!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Love music, even loud music BUT this was ridiculous!!! Noise level caused us to cross it off our list after first visit. To be fair food and service was very good especially the rib eye.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, California
“Make the drive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

There are far more people in the Menifee area than 'sit-down' restaurants to accommodate them. Hence the popularity of this place. My adult daughter called for reservations. We arrived before they and were given an electronic device to summon us when a table for six was ready. Almost immediately it went off. I went back to the hostess area where I had received it to promptly be ignored. When I stated the thing had lite up & vibrated, I was told our table would be ready in a minute & was told to stand in a specific place - where a busboy told me to move because he had to put a child's high chair there. Let's just say that a guy in my station of life is unaccustomed to this kind of customer service. After an irritating couple of minutes, a very nice young lady (and most of the employees appear to be sub-21 females) guided us to our table. We had a number of these young ladies working our table, all very nice, but not well trained. We were brought rolls and butter, but no silverware. My son-in-law returned an inadequately washed plate but had to ask more than once for a replacement. Refills on drinks were slow. My wife, sitting at the edge of the booth, declined multiple offers of another Margarita. With our 13 yr. old granddaughter between us, I was not asked even once about a second beer. Our combo appetizer was small for the price. Pretty good though. My wife always orders ribeye. Hers less than average. "So-so." My pulled pork was good, but dry. Too many large chunks of fat, also. The BBQ sauce I requested was brought in an open, small disposable cup. The Bacteriologist in me wondered how long it had been sitting exposed to the open air. Lids aren't expensive. The amount was way insufficient for the very large portion of meat I had. When you're the only game in a town where people won't drive 15 miles for Lucille's, Outback, Stuart Anderson's, Famous Dave's or 171 other eateries in nearby Temecula, you can get away with ridiculously long waits and average food and still be rated so highly.

• Visited July 2013