“Cute, Quaint, And Delisious” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
MacCallum House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: Californian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lansing St.
Transit: Mendocino Transit Authority.
california
“Cute, Quaint, And Delisious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We got to eat here a total of 3 times, two breakfasts, and one dinner. No complaint about any of our wonderful meals. ! Staff is friendly, and great. Many foods are made right there, and other foods are local, and fresh. Yummy !

Visited January 2013

Eureka, California
“wow, unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Not only was the food truly fantastic, the full bar had over 20 single malts (including springbank, my all time favorite). The ice cream was home made on site and the staff were very cool. I felt so comfortable, it felt like a dream. I love this restaurant.

Visited January 2013
Lincoln, California
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

the food was very good and the service was great.This is such a beautiful place its fun to be a guest in there house.

Visited December 2012
San Jose, California
“Fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I were on a mini vacation in Mendocino and went to MacCallum House for dinner based on a friend's recommendation. My wife started off with the soup and I had the salad both of which were very good. Then for the main course my wife had the duck and I had the NY Steak. The steak was cooked to perfection and was one of the best steaks that I have ever had. My wife loved her duck. We were stuffed after our dinner but were almost tempted to have some dessert because the dessert menu sounded so good. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive and we felt like we were well taken care of. This is a fine dining establishment so be prepared for fine dining prices. I would say that our dining experience was well worth the money. Also, the restaurant is small so I would recommend making reservations in advance. I would highly recommend them for dinner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sonoma, California
“Great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

What a lovely place to eat, very romantic. We didn't have a reservation but it was later in the evening (they seemed to be almost done) so they gave us a nice table in the library facing the front porch. The only problem is they left us waiting for long periods of time and we were alone in this room. The place is pricey but if you have a special occasion it's worth the splurge.

Visited December 2011