Not really sure how I felt about the Inn. Room 66 had interesting Arts and Crafts style furniture, but too much of it. The room was light and airy with 2 large windows and a sea view.The tv remote did not work with the tv in that room and the shower/ toilet room was the smallest I,ve ever been in. The intermittent water pipe noise, was very disturbing at night. Unfortunately no one I could speak to before we left.. A room to avoid. Until it is fixed. Breakfast, which was not served until 9.15, was okay but not spectacular. The guests were all in a rush to get on with their day,so it was rather chaotic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Food, Art, Music and Vibes await you at Didjeridoo. Set just across the road from the ocean bluffs and the oldest Presbyterian church in California our spot in the village is cool. Walk to great eateries and all the local shops or relax and meditate in our beautiful gardens and historic lobby. See local art displayed in our relaxed lobby, break bread with us at our open pot-lucks & drink wine with us :) If you play bring your instruments, music happens here. Didjeridoo is perfect for weddings, reunions, small private parties and any other happenings that need to be in a place of love and beauty. Our rooms are great too! They range from quaint to fancy, some Victorian some simple and zen, all beautiful. We are Mendo people and want your visit to our village to be special and cherished. Peace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn And Meditation Center
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn & Meditation Hotel Mendocino