It is hard to believe that we were in the same Inn as the other reviewers. This is a very old Inn that has not been well-maintained. The furniture, rugs, and linens are old, stained, and shabby. Breakfast on our first morning consisted of a nut and grain bread that had been made into a brick-like French toast, an unheated bowl of scrambled eggs that chilled quickly, very weak coffee, and bacon. There was a couch and dining chairs scattered around, but no table other than the buffet table, so guests were expected to balance their plates on their laps. We left and went hiking, returning about 3 PM. After freshening up, I mentioned to the staff that our room had not yet been made up. He responded that they, "do not make up rooms unless it has been specifically requested," and that "houkeeping staff were already gone for the day." We had never been told that was their policy, and although we have travelled all over the world, we have never been to a place that called itself an Inn, with these sorts of rates, that had that policy. We settled for clean towels, which were provided. Although we travel to the North Coast every 2-3 months, we will not be returning to this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Food, Art, Music and Vibes await you at Didjeridoo. Set just across the road from the ocean bluffs and the oldest Presbyterian church in California our spot in the village is cool. Walk to great eateries and all the local shops or relax and meditate in our beautiful gardens and historic lobby. See local art displayed in our relaxed lobby, break bread with us at our open pot-lucks & drink wine with us :) If you play bring your instruments, music happens here. Didjeridoo is perfect for weddings, reunions, small private parties and any other happenings that need to be in a place of love and beauty. Our rooms are great too! They range from quaint to fancy, some Victorian some simple and zen, all beautiful. We are Mendo people and want your visit to our village to be special and cherished. Peace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn And Meditation Center
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn & Meditation Hotel Mendocino