We spent Sunday night at this beautifully renovated Victorian Hotel overlooking the Pacific. It was a great and civilized break in two days of local wine tasting (also highly recommended). The guest rooms were classic victorian with all modern conveniences integrated in a tasteful manner. The public rooms demand quiet sitting and reflection to enjoy their grandeur. The restaurant has an innovative menu that makes your choices extremely difficult. Service, presentation and execution leave nothing to be desired. Try it!
- Also Known As:
- Mendocino Hotel And Garden Mendocino
- Mendocino Hotel And Garden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1878 and restored in 1975, The Mendocino Hotel Ocean & Garden Suites offers deluxe accommodations: luxurious, romantic, garden suites and cottages situated on two acres of botanical gardens with fireplaces, Italian marble vanities, private balconies and spectacular ocean or garden views. Enjoy antiques, fine art, down comforters, stained glass and Oriental carpets, 24/7 front desk concierge and two award-winning restaurants. ZAGATSURVEY reports “Victorian delights abound at this charming, period Mendocino Hotel restaurant with a California menu that’s right on the mark and sets the scene for locals as the "in place" and well worth the price." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Mendocino Hotel and Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.