We stayed two nights in the "Bank" room, which was well maintained,clean and nicely presented, with a bank facade on the outside. It had a partial view of the ocean through trees. We wondered why the trees are not removed to improve the view.
It was quirky because the TV was very old, and set low down in a cabinet and hard to view from the bed. No fan in the bathroom, which is a glaring oversight these modern times, but we understand that the owner refuses to install them. The basin faucets turn the opposite direction from the usual anti-clockwise to to open.
The room was quite large with a nice sitting area with wicker chairs and table ,and included a microwave, a fridge, and a basket with some fruit and a baked item but no plates or tools for those who wished to use their own cereal, etc.
It has become more expensive since our last stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca