just want to add that I lived in Mendocino for years so I know every inn and guesthouse and believe me, there's no other place anywhere like this one. It begins the instant you turn into the drive and are at once transported to a magical little, storybook of a western street, complete with post office and even the local lock-up. The Stadd couldn't be nicer and the rooms more adorable... and they charge less for all this than other places that don't offer more than your everyday Holiday Inn.
They say the best recommendations come from the natives so I tell everyone I know and they always call to thank me... and while I've moved away, when I go back I know where I stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca