We just returned from a perfect four night getaway. It was our 20th wedding anniversary and it couln't have been more romantic. We found the Inn in the AAA book. When I phoned to make the reservation, I knew by the sound of Denise's voice that we had chosen well! She, Mitch, Kellie and Jeffery are SO hospitable, accomodating and always smiling.
We stayed in the Wilson room and it is so cozy and well appointed. The private deck was definitely a plus. The fireplace added to the ambiance and with all of that, the most scrumptious breakfast delivered to our room each morning.
We like the Headlands Inn so much that we have chosen to return for another personal celebration in November. We're going to try out the Strauss room and are hoping for stormy weather.
We highly recommend a night or two at the Headlands Inn for pure relaxation and pampering.
TRY IT, YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast