This was our first trip to Mendocino and we certainly lucked out staying two nights here! We stayed on the top floor and our room was so charming! It had a slight view of the coast and a fireplace in the room. The staff was so friendly and informative and the breakfasts brought to our room were amazing! It was within walking distance to many wonderful shops and restaurants. We even saw a play at the local community center. The walk around the jagged coast was incredible. We can not wait to return! I would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast