“Comfortable night sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Lincoln, California
“Comfortable night sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good value and comfortable night sleep. The friendly owner, Andy, will take care of whatever your needs are and offers clean air-conditioned rooms. There are ammenities within walking distance and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Marysville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I am new in the area trying to get settled in with a new house and I had to get a hotel for a few days. This hotel gave me a great military rate. The staff are extremely helpful and courteous and are what you would expect from a much more expensive hotel. The rooms are clean and they come with amenities which exceed the price tag by a large margin. There is a microwave, flat screen tv and mini refrigerator in every room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

My wife loves being able to swim right outside the room, plus close to Walmart and restaurants. Can actually walk to them.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reno, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were planning to go boating at Bullards Bar both Saturday and Sunday and needed a place to stay that was fairly close by, yet inexpensive. This hotel suited our needs perfectly. I called a few days before and requested two rooms for our party of four adults and four children. I explained that we would have our boat with us and was assured that there would be parking for it. We arrived around 6 pm and received two rooms next to each other on the top floor, as I requested. The hotel manager even walked outside to show us where we could park our boat- just steps from our room. The pool is small but served our needs perfectly- keeping the children cool and quiet as we waited for pizza to be delivered. We were happy that the pool area had a table and plenty of chairs so that we could eat outside. The hotel is older, and the bathrooms reflect this, but we had new carpeting and bedding. The beds were very comfortable, and we appreciated having a microwave and refridgerator in our room. Cereal and packaged sweet rolls (which my family loves and I never buy them) were complementary for breakfast, as well as juice and milk. And for all this I paid just a little more than I would have at a private campground, and this was more convenient! I called the hotel directly and asked for a AAA discount rate, which was less than anything I found online. This was nothing fancy, but it gave us everything we needed between days on the water: comfy bed, shower, bfast, and a pool to splash in.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
San Jose, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was in Yuba city for the weekend and decided to stay here after reading all the positive reviews and I am glad I did. Rooms were nice and clean and a flat screen TV was a big plus. Employees are helpful as well. I would recommend this motel if you are looking for budget friendly motels, great value for your money!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Military guy. Good place to stay, with in close proxy to base, for setup and explore area. Good price for location, call hotel direct for better rate. Diner in parking area has good food, and walmart across the street.
Stayed 2 weeks.

• Stayed June 2012
Meadville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I'm not really sure why this hotel had so many rave reviews because it really is just average if not a little below average. Checking in was easy enough, the rate is cheap, and the internet works (although limited in it's ability). The bed is comfortable enough, and the bathroom fair. The paint is peeling in places, the tub/shower fixtures had a lot of hard water build up which made them look unsightly, and most of the room is pretty outdated. When I first walked in the room was baking hot, and the air conditioner does not work even adequately. The air unit is over near the bathroom and no where near the bed, the air it puts out is only cool (barely) and the room never did really cool off (it probably stayed about 80-85 degrees all night, which is not very comfortable to sleep in). The blanket under the comforter had several holes in it that appeared to be burn holes (but it did not smell like smoke). Soooo......overall, if you're traveling and can stand a warm room and just need to get some sleep this is a fine place to stay because it's pretty clean, the rooms don't smell bad, and it's cheap. If you're going to be staying multiple nights I would recommend spending a little more money and going somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Marysville/Yuba City Area? Share your experiences!