“Serious Problems With Inn on Tomales Bay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Inn on Tomales Bay

Inn on Tomales Bay
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marshall
Inn on Tomales Bay
22555 Highway 1, Marshall, CA 94940   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Marshall B&B and Inns
oakland california
“Serious Problems With Inn on Tomales Bay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2008

Inn keeper is friendly, but this really isn't an "inn" - they're just renting rooms. The living area, which has been used recently by smokers, is locked when the innkeepers are away. Quite minimalist in all respects - room, amenities, linens, breakfast. Truly an inn "of last resort". At $400 for two nights, we felt we had way overpaid. Yes, the view of the bay is very nice.

Stayed August 2008
brett2011, Owner at Inn on Tomales Bay, responded to this review, April 23, 2011
I apologize for taking so long in responding to this guest review. I didn't realize I had an opportunity to reply. I do remember these quest that stayed at our little Inn quite clearly.
All I can say is that my wife and I have owned our little Inn On Tomales Bay since 1991. Can you imagine the number of people that have stayed at our Inn over the past 20 years.
We feel that we are on vocation every single day. Getting up in the morning and looking
out on to Tomales Bay. Watching the seals swim by, pelicans diving in the bay, looking out over Hog Island, observing the Tully Elk across the Bay on Tomales Point. In this business, occasionally you are going to get a guest that just doesn't appreciate the beauty of the area. Thats all can say. I will leave the rest up to the readers to decide.

Bob
Innkeeper

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Inn on Tomales Bay? Share your experiences!