“Great Ride! My whole family had fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Mariposa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Take a tour through a side of Mariposa that is rarely seen. You will travel by covered wagon pulled by two draft horses. Your driver will take you back in time to an 1849 Gold Rush scene. Whether you are on your way to Yosemite or on your way home, this is an experience you won't want to miss!
Cool, California
“Great Ride! My whole family had fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The horses are sooo beautiful and the ride was so much fun! The staff was helpful and friendly! I plan on taking the kids back and riding again!

Visited June 2013
MyiaD_13, Owner at Mariposa Stage Line, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
I am glad you had a great time. I look forward to seeing you again.

“Just fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family had a great time with an old west feel and a surprise. Still it was light on my pocket, only $14 for me and the wife and my daughter was free.

Visited June 2013
MyiaD_13, Owner at Mariposa Stage Line, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you so much! We love to hear that you enjoyed the ride.

Been to Mariposa Stage Line? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mariposa Stage Line, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.