This is not your normal Comfort Inn. The buildings reminded me of English cottages -- but I must say the accommodations were very nice and the staff very helpful in finding a restaurant. Very large bath and we were able to park outside our door even being on the second floor, which is great b/c it is a three story building with no elevator. This hotel has a nice area for breakfast, and it was the normal continental breakfast w/pastries, waffles, fruit offerings, coffee and juices. My only complaint was that the only light that worked in the room was by the bed.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway Hotel
- Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway Hotel Mariposa
- Comfort Inn Mariposa
- Mariposa Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Yosemite National Park? Stay on a quiet mountainside above California's historic gold mining town of Mariposa, 32 miles West of Yosemite. Wake up to a deluxe hot breakfast buffet, swim in the seasonal pool and spa, and enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms. Walk to nearby restaurants, gift shops, wine tasting, brew pubs and art galleries. Open all year, Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway offers reasonable rates and convenience, clean rooms and suites with full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.