Affordable option for a stay close to Yoseminte National Park. Takes less than two hours to get to the Park. The room was simpe but clean and comfortable, breakfast was good. We left some some of our thing in the hotel and the staff took care of them until we got back.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway Hotel
- Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway Hotel Mariposa
- Comfort Inn Mariposa
- Mariposa Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Yosemite National Park? Stay on a quiet mountainside above California's historic gold mining town of Mariposa, 32 miles West of Yosemite. Wake up to a deluxe hot breakfast buffet, swim in the seasonal pool and spa, and enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms. Walk to nearby restaurants, gift shops, wine tasting, brew pubs and art galleries. Open all year, Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway offers reasonable rates and convenience, clean rooms and suites with full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.