Overall a very nice Comfort. Friendly helpful staff. Hotel on several levels due to terrain makes moving luggage into rooms a challenge. They do have handicapped rooms on ground level. Very large well stocked breakfast area with large refrigerator for guest use. (no refrigs in rooms; at least not in mine) Rooms well appointed and quite large. New 37 inch? flat screen TV. Great location in quieter area of town off the main thoroughfare. Terrific location for day trips to Yosemite; about 1.25 hours east. Seemed very clean and well maintained.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway Hotel
- Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway Hotel Mariposa
- Comfort Inn Mariposa
- Mariposa Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Yosemite National Park? Stay on a quiet mountainside above California's historic gold mining town of Mariposa, 32 miles West of Yosemite. Wake up to a deluxe hot breakfast buffet, swim in the seasonal pool and spa, and enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms. Walk to nearby restaurants, gift shops, wine tasting, brew pubs and art galleries. Open all year, Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway offers reasonable rates and convenience, clean rooms and suites with full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.