“A nice surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
A TripAdvisor Member
“A nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

What a wonderful surprise Mariposa has in the newly opened Red Fox Restaraunt. Under new management with a varied menu. Italian (ravioli delicious), American (rack of Lamb cooked to perfection, and Mexican (the best Chili Relleno ever tasted). Very clean and a very friendly staff. Treat your taste buds and stop by you will be pleasantly surprised.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

madera
“under new ownership 2011”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

The food in this restaurant was great. Its an entire new experience of eating. The menu has a variety of food . The food varies from mexican, Italian and american. When i ordered the Steak Sandwich my tongue made a dance of happiness as i swallowed my food. And the service was great, the waiters smile, and attend you every minute that your there. The best thing about this restaurant is, that the food does not take long to be prepared, and the price for it is affordible. Eating a healthy hot meal for an affordible price has no competition, i totally recomend this restaurant .

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merseyside
“Worst food ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2008

My son and I ordered filet mignon which was not cheap. While I was waiting for our food to arrive I saw two other separate diners complaining about their meals. When ours came I couldn't believe the state of it. It looked like a scap of burnt meat you would only give to a dog. So for forty odd dollars I wasn't eating that rubbish. We explained that we wouldn't be paying for such nasty looking over cooked food and left. We went to Burger King over the road. Don't go to the New Red Fox unless you like over priced rotten food.