Stayed here for 4 nights in August for a family wedding in Santa Monica. We had about 10 rooms in the end. We called ahead and weren't able to officially get a group rate but the manager was very accommodating and gave us a discount for a short period of time when we called in May.
Rooms were perfect for what we needed. Beds and linens were very nice and comfortable. There were coffee makers and small fridges in all of our rooms. Bathrooms were nicely appointed.
Breakfast in their lounge was very nice. Hot items varied between eggs, bacon, sausage, and the like. They always had a waffle maker that you could make your own waffles. The staff was always refilling the station and were very helpful. There was cereal, bagels, muffins, etc. each day along with hard-boiled eggs. Some fruit was available
This hotel is about a mile from the beach. Each morning many members of my family had a very nice walk down to the beach and back. It's not close but it's flat and we all wanted some exercise. One day we also walked to a bike shop about 2 blocks from the beach and rented 17 bikes for a fabulous ride up to Santa Monica and back. Very fun. Overcast most of the time which was perfect.
The staff at the hotel was very accommodating to our needs. They were able to let us bring in pizza and use a common area when we got back from our wedding.
The pool is small but very nice. The jacuzzi is very inviting and integrated into the pool area very nicely. There is a very nice outdoor gathering area by the pool as well.
All the rooms are enclosed inside a street front but the hallways, interestingly, are open to the air. It is very secure but at the same time open to the elements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area