My stay at this hotel was so amazing that I almost felt compelled to give a review on tripadvisor -for the first time!!! I started with an intention of spending a week at this boutique hotel before I moved into an apartment but ended up spending 3 whole weeks! The hotel is quite nicely located, minutes away from the beach, the Marina and some restaurants too. I had a suite with very pleasant and comfortable interiors along with an in room microwave, coffee/tea maker and fridge which made life very easy during the long stay! The small but nice gym, hot pool and a great breakfast greatly enhanced the quality of my stay too. And to top it all, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made me feel at home! Basically I could not have asked for more...
This is great quality for a great price!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.