We (with my husband) spend 4 nights for our honeymoon, when we arrive the room that they give us, was right in front of the exit to the elevator, so we went to the front desk and they change us immediately for a suite! The room was 203 very big, comfortable, with a living room, microwave and empty frigobar. The breakfast was awesome (muffins, bagels, bread, eggs, waffles, yoghurt, milk, coffee, juices, cereals)! most of the hotels in USA don't give that service, and this one in particular was one of the best that we ever taste!!. Another thing remarkable is that they have parking. The staff was very friendly, everybody spoke spanish and help you in everything you need....Definitely if we have to come back to L.A we won't hesitate in stay al Inn at Marina del Rey hotel! Thanks you guys for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area