We drove down from the Bay Area to meet our daughter/husband coming in from Australia and wanted an accomodation for a night near LAX but in a nicer area! We booked the One bedroom Suite with Queen bed (rm. #211) which worked perfectly for our needs. The area is just off Lincoln Blvd but close enough to the Marina and Venice beach to afford interesting tourist visits/excursions. Parking is inside which is definitely a bonus. The pool is small but this was a winter visit so it was great as a dip after the warm hot tub. Breakfast was very adequate and very popular. Staff could not have been nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area