The rooms have been renovated in recent months and are generally clean and well-kept. Flat screen TVs, new bathrooms, microwaves, mini-fridges all make for a comfortable stay. The staff has been professional and friendly and responsive to requests. Even the housekeeping staff make it a point to say good morning—something I have not found in other local hotels much.
There are plenty of restaurants within walking and/or delivery distance. The discounted rates are better than most local hotels. Covered parking is also a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area