I booked this specifically because it has a pool but I wouldn't actually call it a pool. If you tried to do breast stroke you would hit your legs on the side because it was so narrow. It was the smallest pool I have ever seen. More a plunge pool. The jacuzzi pool was ok. The rooms were fine. We were given one at the front overlooking the road but asked to be moved to the back where it was quieter and this wasn't a problem. The breakfast room was too small for the amount of guests but you could take food out and eat it elsewhere. For an inclusive price it was fine. The location isn't within walking distance of the beach or marina. Can highly recommend The Wacky Wok restaurant 100 yards away - looks basic but very friendly owner, great food and very cheap. Reception staff were helpful and the laundry room was very useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area