While visiting Son and family, we chose the B/W+ Marina Del Ray as our "home base". It was a pleasant surprise. While located on a busy street, the Hotel itself was very quite, laid out in a court yard style with all entrances facing in. The staff was excellent and very helpful and the room (and hotel itself) was immaculate! Parking is free, but fills up at night and to the parking configuration you may have to leave your keys at the desk. Somewhat of a pain, but it's FREE (most places in this area charge). A continental style breakfast is provided, but the dining area was very busy (no place to sit)...that was the only inconvenience our entire 4 day stay. We will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay near the legendary areas of Venice Beach and Santa Monica within easy access of Fisherman’s Village and the Ballona Wetlands. Enjoy the onsite pleasures of our open-air courtyard with comfortable chaise-lounges, fire pits and a year-round heated pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Holiday Inn Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Venice Area