“We were happy we chose this place” 4 of 5 stars

(310) 821-1740
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapori Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 117 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lincoln Blvd
Description: Come to our restaurant in the early evening and watch a beautiful sunset while munching on some appetizers like our pan-fried shrimp and sipping on some Italian Sauvignon Blanc. For a main course try our Branzino fish with some sauteed vegetables. Then to finish off a delicious meal and a beautiful night try our Zabaglione with fresh strawberries and a pastry. You will not be disappointed!
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“We were happy we chose this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We wanted something special for my son's birthday. The service was good, the people were nice. I asked for and got a candle in my sons cake for his birthday. We did not have a reservation and showed up just before closing but they did not rush us and made us feel at home. The food was good. During the day you can look out the window and see the marina, it was night so we could only see a little bit, but it was nice to be by the window and look out. It has dim lit atmosphere at night and people were celebrating other events there too. It was a nice Italian restaurant.

Visited June 2012

Marina del Rey, California
“Amazing food & atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Real, authentic Italian food. I live in the area and have eaten here several times. It's always such a treat! Lunch on the water is great by itself, but coupled with the amazing food, makes for the perfect day.

The staff is always very nice. I was in the area with some friends, and we decided to eat here, a few minutes before opening. They still seated us while they were prepping, and brought out water and fresh bread just a couple minutes later. I wish I wasn't always so full from the risotto crab cakes and pasta so I could try more dessert!

I'm sure Sapori makes for a romantic dinner too.

Visited April 2012
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“If You Like GOOD Italian Food - you gotta go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Located in the Marina, this is a quaint little Italian restaurant. Reasonably priced with great food. Service is incredibly attentive with the owner taking your order (note that nothing is written down) and getting it totally correct. A small appetite teaser included with each meal is a bruschetta-like appetizer as well as an olive tapenade appetizer. Very good and different than many of their kind. I had the Penne del Cacciatore which was delicious and was more like a bolognese sauce if it had been farther north in Italian tastes. Covered with shaved slices of real parmesan rather than the grated stuff. My colleague had the veal marsala which is also excellent. Hold out for the desserts though! The Tiramisu and the strawberrys with marsala creme are top notch. My FBI (full-blooded Italian) wife would have like Sapori very much.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“EXCELLENT QUALITY FOOD, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT VALUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Sapori is a great restraunt !!! Good clean quality food, excellent service, Nice setting over looking the harbor. This is quality Italian food cooked with the freshest ingredients and it shows. There prices are a great value, especially for the area. We can not say enough about the food! There pastas are great! The Lasagna was great! We really liked the Filletto al Protobello it was heavenly. Each dish taste uniquely diffrent with its own distinct flavors not like other Italian restraunt were the food all taste the same. We have vististed this restraunt 8 times now a DEFINETLY will be going back SOON!

• Visited January 2012
los angeles
“What a great meal in MDR.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

My first visit to this lovely spot overlooking the marina was really great. stefano nd his team delivered delicious food, fresh,tasty and beautifully served. I was sld! Excellent menu and reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere and frenzy accommodating service. I'll definitely be heading back or another savory Italian repast at this delightful establishment.

• Visited November 2011