I stayed here for a romantic getaway weekend. The service from the moment we arrived was typical Ritz Carlton standards. It is an expensive hotel, and yes as the other reviews note the decore is a little dated, but the staff makes up for that fact. Plus, if you're into celebrity spotting, this is the place to stay. Where else can you hang out in the hot tub with some famous R&B artists at 3 am? That was definately the highlight of our stay!
Also, if you book here, splurge on the club lounge. Free breakfast, lunch, snacks and cocktails. It will definately pay for itself on the drinks alone. We went to the bar one night after the lounge was closed and 2 martinis and 1 beer was $64.00 with tip. The prices there are definately up there with some of the most expensive bars i have ever been.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey Hotel
- Ritz Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Ritz
- Marina Del Rey Ritz-Carlton
- Marina Del Rey Ritz Carlton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.