We stayed for two nights and were so impressed. The location is great with a beautiful setting on the beach/marina.
Service from all staff is outstanding and friendly. Nicolette at the front desk is welcoming. She provided us with a breakfast voucher which was much appreciated.
Rooms are very clean/comfortable. Definitely worth spending the small amount extra to stay on the marina view side (we were in room 207).
The restaurant has an excellent menu-we had two delicious dinners (mahi mahi with coconut risotto) and two breakfasts.
The hotel provides bike rentals which is so convenient. Front desk was very generous with the time limit given. We rode from hotel to the beach boardwalk all the way toward malibu then back through the canals which was a great way to spend a few hours.
I would love to stay again if we come back to the area. The price is good value and cheaper than staying in Santa Monica and much less busier. A car is needed to get around.
Service is excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey