We initially picked the hotel due to it location near the water but found out it was so much more. It's clean, well maintained, has great amenities and very friendly staff.
Most of our time was spent on the property either hanging out next to the pool or paddle boarding with Mike Vaughn and the folks at Pro Sup Shop. It's a 2min walk from the pool to rent a board.
http://www.prosupshop.com/. My wife and my two daughters would spend the day paddling and then head over to the hotel restaurant for dinner.
The only drawback during our trip was the magnetic door keys had problems opening the doors.
I would highly recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey