I did not stay as a guest at this hotel but went for brunch with friends on a Sunday morning around 11 a.m. We had planned to eat next door at Killer Cafe but the wait was like 25 minutes so we went to Jamaica Bay instead and I'm glad we did! There was no wait at all (which is very rare for brunch on a weekend in L.A.) We sat outside on the patio overlooking the beach. They had a smaller menu then Killer Cafe but still it was hard to choose because there were several things that sounded AMAZING! Like vanilla butterscotch cream on your french toast... I got blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup, coffee and mimosa's, perfect. Would definitely brunch here again next time I find myself in MDR on the weekend. Staff was polite, service was good, hotel lobby and bathrooms were spotless and they have valet parking.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Jamaica Bay Hotel
- Best Western Marina Del Rey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From an unparalleled view of the Marina del Rey harbor to exquisite West Indies -inspired décor, the amenities at Jamaica Bay Inn make it the perfect waterfront getaway. Our premier Marina del Rey inn offers 111 sophisticated rooms and suites that feature flat screen televisions, granite countertops, high-speed internet, a private balcony or patio and much more. Whether it’s business or leisure, our Marina del Rey hotel provides a refined retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.