Warm and welcoming staff from the moment we arrived, very helpful too. The room was great, clean, modern and spacious (great black out curtains meant we all got a great nights sleep despite the time difference). Good restaurant attached too, with a nice selection of food to choose from. The marina itself was lovely, clean beach and perfect for walking along for weary travellers and young children. Short distance to a good restaurant with a playground situated outside too. A short walk (20 mins) to Venice Beach although this seems to be something the locals don't do much of (walking that is!). Overall this worked really well for our family travelling to London from New Zealand and would definitely stay again and have already recommended it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While here, enjoy onsite dining at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, serving up California coastal cuisine with marina views, take a swim in our heated year-round pool and enjoy our location near Mother’s Beach, Venice and Santa Monica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Best Western Marina Del Rey