Nothing extraordinary, but the Marina view is nice and is very close to Venice Beach. It is also a quick an easy rive to the airport LAX. Staff was friendly an helpful. The hotel has a very nice sitting area outside, great place to have your morning coffee or a drink in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Marina Del Rey Hotel
- Marriott Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from Venice Beach, Marriott Marina del Rey has 370 beautiful newly renovated guest rooms with marina and city views, private balconies and daily newpaper, heated outdoor pool, 24-hr fitness facility and business center, world-famous outdoor Glow lounge with water and fire features, full-service restaurant and bar, room service, laundry services, gift shop, Hertz Car Rental in lobby, valet parking. Located across the street from Marina del Rey Harbor with sand beach, with huge variety of shopping and restaurant choices within walking distance, public transportation outside of hotel, 5.4 miles from LAX airport, 2.0 miles to Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade. Local attractions include Getty Museum, Universal Studios, Disneyland, Los Angeles Zoo, Aquarium of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.