“Excellent spot to have lunch!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Marina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
“Excellent spot to have lunch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

by far the best grilled chicken sandwich I have ever had, owner greets you as you enter although a small restaurant I would not hesitate in returning, dessert it takes it all get the apple fritters, just sit back & enjoy!!

• 4 of 5 stars

Santa Barbara, CA
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have eaten both breakfast and lunch here and I can attest to the fantastic food. I would give the food and service 5 stars and the atmosphere probably 3 stars. Their home made sausage is delicious, their salads are fresh with a wonderful vinaigrette and the homemade marmalade is delicious.

Visited November 2012
Discovery Bay, CA
“Relaxing Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Travelling to Monterey I wanted a place for lunch a bit different than the usual burger place. I checked the websites and found Tico's Restaurant. Our Navigation system took us to 330 Reservation Road but it took a little looking to find the place in the strip mall.

Inside it is immaculately clean and fresh with nice tables and decor. The menu was extensive for a place that does breakfast and lunch. My husband had the Eggs Benedict which he said was delicious especially the home made, freshly made sauce. I had pancakes and strawberries, not something I usually have but the picture looked to good to pass up. I was not disappointed. Just as well I do not live close to this place.

Highly recommeded as a stop on your travels.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Nevada
“Local place for great breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went here on our last morning for breakfast before driving home. It is a small local family-owned restaurant. There are a lot of selections for breakfast. We throughly enoyed our omelets and fruit! The food is made fresh and is delicious! Friendly service. In a strip-type mall with no real atmosphere but good value and food is wonderful! We would go there again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Stockton, California
“Great food ,very nicelyy prepared.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Not just unusually well prepared food, but very nicely presented. A small attractive restaurant (9 tables) with great breakfasts and lunches. They had just started serving dinners on Fridays and Saturdays.

Visited September 2012