“trip” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Marina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
NEWMAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

When we arrived, our room was ready, didn't have to wait and the staff was very friendly. The room was nice and clean, didn't smell funky. We've stayed at this Ramada in the past and were treated really well. The morning breakfast was nice, no problems there. We will stay at this Ramada in the future and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ritesh P, General Manager at Ramada Marina, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Elizabeth O,

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We strive to do the very best we can and it is always great to hear that our guest had a wonderful experience while staying with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any member of my team for your future lodging needs.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Specious room with working desk, 2 TVs. Nice, clean, comfortable. A good Continental breakfast, including hot pancake, juices, cereals, fruits, hot chocolate tea lots of Danish pastries, different verity of cupcakes, bagel several kind of breads. That was more than enough for me. Plus the Free parking.
Thanks

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Ritesh P, Manager at Ramada Marina, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We love to hear that our guests had a wonderful stay with us.

YAKIMA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The breakfasts were very nice and the room clean. The windows on either end of the third floor were always open so it was very cold and uncomfortable in the hall. The hotel is somewhat run down but the staff was nice and the location was good for my business trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valerie W,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I aplogize that our staff left the hallway windows open. We do so only to keep air circulation flowing but they should have been closed to keep the temperature in the hallways reasonable. We are always working to improve our hotel and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

WASHINGTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada Marina for 3 nights for the Monterey Jazz Festival in September, 2012. Very nice hotel and a good location. But the rates were very high (average $175) because of the festival. Rooms were typical Ramada with micorwave and mini fridge. I got the room with the jacuzi/tub, which was fun. Breakfast only here, but other restaurants very close. No fitness center. Staff was fine. I would stay there again if the price was right.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear 1Jp1,

We greatly appreciate your nice comments and for giving us the opportunity to take care of you during your recent stay with us. We're glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us. I apologize that our staff did not inform you of our on site fitness center located on the ground floor.

SOUTH GATE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

stayed at the Ramada in Marina because i had a loss in the family and booked the Ramada in marina. We had a long night dealing with our loss and went to bed only to wake up during the night to find rat droppings on the sheets. I believed Ramada standards to be high in every hotel so I didn't think to check the sheets for rat droppings before getting into bed. When i woke up at 4am in the morning to go to the restroom, I noticed two black things on my bed. At first i thought it might be dirt or trash, but when i looked at t carefully, I noticed it was rat droppings. I took off the whole blanket from the bed and noticed there was another dropping towards the end of the bed. I called the front desk and told them bout the droppings, and asked if I can be moved to another room. They told me that they had no other rooms and that i'd have to wait for housekeeping to come in to change the blanket around 6 r 7 and for the manager at 7. I basically stayed up all morning sat on the couch waiting to get out of there. I called back at 715am and spoke to the manager and told him about what was going on. He said he'd go to our room w/ the manager of housekeeping to see it. They came about 10 minutes later and asked where was it. I showed them and the manager asked the housekeeper if the cleaned it the day before, she said no one cleaned the room since monday... I stayed there on a weds night... so one bothered to clean it before we got there. He said he'd have housekeeping clean it. He left w the housekeeper and called us about 20 minutes later and said he's give us a suite for the night, but we were leaving that day. So he said he would comp our room. Nevertheless, i felt so disgusted by all that, that i didnt bother eating breakfast there. I reported the incident to the dept. of health. It was the worst stay there. Will never stay at any ramada again let alone recommended. I even took pics of it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Ritesh P, Manager at Ramada Marina, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Julie P, I sincerely apologize for the experience you had during your stay with us. Rest assured that our hotel does not take incidents such as these lightly, therefore after the incident occured we immediately contacted our pest control service whom services our hotel on a monthly basis. Upon inspecting the items on the bed, he could not conclude exactly what the items were but did confirm that they were not rat droppings. We take room cleanliness very seriously and apologize that your room was anything less than perfect. I am glad to hear that we were able to rectify the issue for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I can be reached at (831) 582-9100 Extension 555.
RIVERSIDE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

When visiting family, we like to use hotel facilities so we can go to bed and wake up when we want. We don't want to disturb family routines. The Ramada Marina was located conveniently close to family, was very comfortable and affordable. We will return to this area again and will stay at Ramada Marina

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Marina? Share your experiences!